Release Notes – Hub Firmware – 15.3
Posted in : Firmware Release Notes, Release Notes on by : Tim
On Monday 15 August, between 4:00 pm BST and 7:00 pm BST, we will automatically update your SmartThings Hub to the latest firmware (version 0.15.3). The update is expected to take less than 10 minutes, during which time your SmartThings Hub will temporarily go offline and events scheduled for this time will not be processed.
The firmware update adds general improvements to the Hub firmware and ZigBee communications. The update also fixes isolated issues with memory corruption, LAN devices, and network connectivity.
Firmware version 15.3 changelog:
- Fixed a memory leak that was causing some user’s hubs to reboot
- Fixed a problem causing the LED not to blink when hub was powered on when not connected to Ethernet
- Fixed a bug causing lighting automations to slow down when the hub is not connected to the Internet
- Changes in status of devices connected to Hue hubs will be retreived much more quickly
- The current version of firmware on ZigBee devices is now shown on the device details page in https://graph.api.smartthings.com